Search powered by Swiftype
Advanced search help
Advanced Search Help
You can use the following search operators to refine your search. The operators must be capitalized:
- AND: separating terms with AND will return results that contain both terms. Example: tax AND bill.
- OR: separating terms with OR will return results that contain either terms. Example: tax OR assessment.
- NOT: separating terms with NOT will exclude documents the term after NOT from the results. Example: tax NOT bill.
- double quotes: a search term surrounded by double quotes will return exact matches. Example: "tax bill".
- +: prefacing a term with + will require that the term exists somewhere in a single document. Example: tax +bill.
- -: prefacing a term with - will exclude documents containing that term. Example: tax -bill.