The County of Marin believes the workforce is our greatest asset and it is our responsibility to be thoughtful and intentional in how we recruit, develop and support our people. We believe taking health and wellness initiatives in our organization has a positive impact on everybody and can support our organization as a whole and our people in their everyday lives. Our mission is to provide opportunities that engage, educate and empower our County employees to lead healthy and active lifestyles that support overall well being.
E3 Wellness Program Updates
Webinar Series Recordings
Wellness-related resources associated with COVID-19 for employees
- The Thursday Marin Farmers Market is your mid-week shopping opportunity for the freshest of the fresh. Open year round from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- AIM’s Bounty Box curbside produce program will be relocating as well to the new temporary market site.
- AIM welcomes CalFresh-EBT and Pandemic-EBT at our markets and offer up to $10 per day in Market Match used to purchase fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Farmers markets are at the Civic Center every Thursdays and Sundays from 8am -1pm.
- Work at or near the Civic Center? Grab a co-worker and enjoy lunch outside. Look at some Thursday lunch options.
Frankly Fitness is our Employee Dedicated gym at the Civic Center.